Sunday, August 9, 2015

Grateful Acorns ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with, once again, a fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!
We are still sweating through one of the hottest summers we've had in a few years, but that doesn't mean I'm not starting to think about fall...but only a little, because I know after fall comes the dreadful winter and I am NOT ready for that!  As we enjoy our last few weeks of summer break, easing my way into fall is a little easier since I have some fun new fall stampy things to play with! 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Into the Woods DSP
Ink ~ Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Set ~ Acorny Thank You
Other Supplies ~ Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Into the Woods Elements, Acorn Builder Punch

Little itty bitty acorns are starting to fall from our trees, so they inspired this card today.  I love this "Acorny" set and the coordinating punch is the best!  And those wood elements...adorable and perfect for all of your fall creations!

I'll leave you today with a fun picture of the MM girls who attended Convention.  Can't wait to see everyone again...soon I hope!

Happy Stamping!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/08/09/mondaymontage49/


No comments:

Post a Comment