Thursday, August 13, 2015

Flowers of Summer

TGIF Stampin' friends!  I'm gearing up for a crazy fun weekend in my little town, but before I do, it's time to mash things up with an all new Friday Mashup Challenge.
This week we are challenging you to use colors of Dijon, Olive and Razzleberry and mash things up by creating a project inspired by summer flowers.
Sunflowers are at their prettiest right now where I live, so that is where my inspiration came from.  I don't have any sunflower stamps, but I improvised by making my own with some framelits.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon, Old Olive
Ink ~ Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon
Stamp Sets ~ Gorgeous Grunge, And Many More, Hardwood
Other Supplies ~ Flower Fair Framelits, Bouquet Bigz, Petite Petals, Blackberry Bliss Striped Cotton Ribbon, White Perfect Accents, Circle Framelits
 
Be sure to head on over to Friday Mashup and check out the rest of the design teams creations and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Friday and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment