Thursday, April 16, 2015

Kinda Eclectic Mother's Day

Happy Friday!  It's time for another new Friday Mashup Challenge and Tara has a great sketch and bouncing brayer technique.  Be sure to check out the Friday Mashup page for a tutorial on that fun technique!
My brayer is missing in my mess of a craft room at the moment, so I just went with the sketch this week. 
I am trying to use up as much as my horded DSP as I can before it retires and I pulled out one of my favorites after coming across a swap from the amazing Alanna Wharf of Sleepless Stamper and just had to case her creation!  It went along perfectly with this sketch!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Confetti Celebration DSP
Ink ~ Versa Mark, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Crushed Curry
Stamp Sets ~ Kinda Eclectic, Framed Love (Paper Pumpkin)
Other Supplies ~ Label Collection Framelits, Butterfly Punches, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim
 
Hope you all have a fantastic Friday and an awesome weekend!
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Love your non-traditional mothers day card. No flowers and I love it! Great team challenge card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mother's day card! I love all the different banners/flags under the sentiment. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete