Thursday, April 2, 2015

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

Happy Friday!!!  I have never been so thankful to see a week come to an end...it has been a doozy for me!  I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with family and lots of celebrations...just what I need after this crazy week.  And to kick things off, we have an all new Friday Mashup Challenge and Cynthia has a super cute one for us!  Along with her fun color combo, we are mashing things up by adding some Easter Critters to your creation. 
As usual, I am scrambling to wrap up Easter projects for my kiddos, but with this card, I checked one more item off the list!  I'm sure my son will get a kick out of these bunny bottoms!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, So Saffron
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Pool Party, So Saffron
Stamp Set ~ For Peeps Sake
Other Supplies ~ Small Oval Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Petite Petals, Boho Blossoms, Bakers Twine
 
Super simple card but oh-so-cute!!
 
Be sure to head on over to check out all of the fabulous creations from our design team and please join in the fun and play along!
 
Happy Easter and Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. So sweet!! What a great way to make those little bunnies - super clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your punch art Bree! Adorbs as usual!

    ReplyDelete