Monday, November 10, 2014

'Tis the Season...

....to put on your fancy pants!
Say what?!?!?  Continue reading and you'll see just what I'm taking about!
It's the second Monday of the month and that means it's time for a new sketch challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.  We hope you join in the fun and play along!
I had some fun with washi tape again with this sketch...love me some washi tape!  And that moose in the fun PJ's...or Fancy Pants as my son calls them! Be sure to scroll down the bottom of my post to see his matching fancy pants! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Marina Mist, Smoky Slate, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink ~ Memento, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake Blendabilities
Stamp Set ~ Visions of Santa
Other Supplies ~ Angled Tag Topper, Old Olive Bakers Twine, Santa & Co. Washi Tape, Confetti Stars Punch
 
My bother in law and his wife live in Canada and sent my youngest this PJ's for his birthday. As soon as he saw this card, he said "Hey!  That moose has fancy pants just like mine!!"  Gave me a pretty good giggle :-D

 
Now head on over and check out the rest of the Design Team creations and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun and cute card. I love this stamp set and accessories more and more each day! Love how you used the washi tape to zig zag. LOVE the pj's too! what a hoot!!

    ReplyDelete