Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ahoy, Birthday Boy


Being on vacation is allowing me a little time to catch up sharing some of my MDS creations and this is one of my favorite pages I've made recently.
This page was made during the last MDS Virtual Digi Crop I participated in.  Cindy had a fun sketch for us and I was happy to finish up a page from my son's 3rd Birthday photo shoot.
I used the Ahoy, Matey Kit for this page....the colors and DSP's are prefect for a little boy...bright, bold and FUN!!!
I added a few splatters because, well, boys are messy!!!
I used a Whisper White background, so it kind of looks like the images are popping right off the page...I love it!
 
I'm off to get in a run on the beach before the rain comes this afternoon.  I've been waiting to hit the sand since we rolled in to town yesterday!  You can bet I will have some more MDS pages to share soon with pictures from this trip.
 
Hope you all have a great day preparing for Thanksgiving tomorrow!!
 
Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment