Tuesday, September 16, 2014

100 Days 'til Christmas


Yep, that's right...you only have 100 days 'til Christmas!!  Have you started on your Christmas cards yet?  If not, why not jump on board with me and get started today!
While I can not bring myself to purchase the Visions of Santa stamp set (AKA Scary Santa's), I do love the Santa & Co. DSP and coordinating washi tape!  I will say though, I have seem some pretty stinkin' cute cards with that Scary Santa set...it may be growing on me!  But until then, I'll stick with the DSP and washi and have some fun!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink ~ Versa Mark, Old Olive, Real Red
Stamp Set ~ Festival of Trees
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder, Tree Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Real Red Cotton Ribbon, On Point Embossing Folder
 
I'm loving these non-traditional Christmas colors mixed in with the traditional ones! 
 
Well, what are you waiting for?  Get your Christmas stamps out and ink them up!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I too love the nontraditional colors! Love how you used the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete