Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Simple Stippled Birthday ~ HSSCC185

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for a new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge and this week we have a color challenge for you! 
I kind of cheated (just a little) and used a couple other colors here...can you forgive me?!?!  I have to say, I love a little grunge with pretty flowers and I am super-duper sad that Off the Grid is going away :-(  Be warned...you may see it a lot in the next few weeks!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink ~ Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Stamp Sets ~ Stippled Blossoms, Off the Grid, Memorable Moments
 
I'm anxiously awaiting a delivery from my favorite man in brown this afternoon...NEW stamps will soon be in the house!!!   I see a late night of stamping ahead of me :-)
 
Now head on over to check out the rest of the amazing creations from the rest of the design team!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment