Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day ~ Monday Montage





Hello and Happy Mother's Day!  Welcome back to another fabulous Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Thanks for joining us once again...we love sharing our creations with you :-) 

I finally had a chance to sit down with some of my new goodies after neglecting them all week long.  As you can see, I did get some of the new - and awesome - Blendabilities....LOVE them!  I need LOTS of practice with them, but I'm not off to a horrible start with them.  I know we've seen a ton of creations with this begging-to-be-colored Blended Bloom stamp too, but I just couldn't help myself!  And the best part?!?  My momma loved it :-)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Tuxedo Black Memento*, Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight Assortment Stampin' Blendabilities*
Stamp Set ~ Blended Bloom, April Paper Pumpkin
Other Supplies ~ Project Life Corner Punch
*Sneak Peek from 2014-2015 Catalog

And because it's Mother's Day, I have to share a few fun pictures of my Mother's Day festivities from this morning.  My boys and I did a Color Run together and had SO MUCH FUN!  I had hopes of getting these on to an MDS page, but we all had too much fun outside today to come inside!

Wishing all of the amazing mom's out there a very Happy Mother's Day!
 
Now it's time to hop on over to Cathy's blog for another awesome creation...you're sure to love it!  Or if you prefer to hop backwards, you can head on back to Amy's project...she inspires me each and every week!  Either way, just make sure you make the whole loop and don't miss any of us.  And don't forget to leave us some love on our blogs...we love hearing from you!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 



3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! You did a great job coloring the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what you did....I just got these colors yesterday and have to create swap cards for this Saturday...not sure what colors I will use but may copy your idea...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete