Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Wishes ~ HSSCC174

Happy Tuesday!  Welcome to a new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge...this week we've got some fun colors for you to play with!
I really want to do a Christmas card with these colors and wasn't sure if I was going to come up with anything, but I did!  Thanks to a little sketch help from Freshly Made Sketches, I managed to come up with something fun.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Season of Style DSP
Stamp Sets ~ Joy to the World, Simply Stars, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White Craft
Other Supplies ~ Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Merry Minis Punch Pack, Cherry Cobber Bakers Twine, Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta, Season of Style Washi Tape (inside)
 
I LOVE the WW Craft ink on the Baked Brown Sugar...I think it's taken the place of Crumb Cake in my crafty heart :-)
 
Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has done with these colors...you won't be disappointed!
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the dimensional star, and your happy little banner, it's so festive! And you're right, Baked Brown Sugar is fantastic...but I still hope Crumb Cake stays forever and ever :) Have a wonderful weekend, Breelin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute use of the Mini Merry punch pack and you created a beautiful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete