Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Little Birdie Told Me...

Happy New Year's Eve to all of my stamping friends!  Any fun and fabulous plans in store for all of you tonight?  I have big plans of hanging in my pj's with my hubby and boys, eating yummy snacks, playing games and watching movies...and ringing in the New Year with all of my east coast friends so I can be in bed an asleep by 10:00 :-)
 
Not only is today NYE, but it's also time for a new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  This time around we have an inspiration challenge for you...
As soon as I saw these pretty little love birds, I was immediately inspired to play with the cute Valentine's Day set Love You More.  The little bird is just too ca-YOOT!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP Stack
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Real Red
Stamp Set ~ Love you More
Other Supplies ~ Owl Punch (little hearts), Retro Fresh This and That Washi Tape
 
I'm lovin' these bright and cheery colors for Valentine's Day!!! 
 
Be sure to check out with the rest of the fabulous design team was inspired to create and don't forget to play along!
 
As we wrap up 2013 and look towards 2014, there are so many things I would like to do.  While I'm not big on making resolutions I do like to set goals.  While my biggest goal for 2014 is to set a new 1/2 marathon PR, I have crafting goals as well...the biggest one being making over my craft room/office.  In the past 2-1/2 years of being a SU! demo, I have accumulated quite a LOT of stuff and have filled my current crafting area to the max.  So, my "goal" is to kick my hubby out of my office and take over his office space :D  (Don't worry, we are working on his hunting room too, so he'll have his own space too!)  Another goal I have is to submit projects for the Artisan Design Team again...you'll never win if you don't keep trying, right?  Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and success in making your own resolutions or goals a success!
 
Happy New Year and Happy Stamping!!!


4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this cute vday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, LOVE this card!! I think that crazy little "BURD" is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the bright, happy bird theme. And best wishes for your plans for the new year. I KNOW you can win the Artisan Award! I'd love to see it happen! ~Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bree - I adore this card!!!!!!!! Tweet tweet!!!!! :) And I agree - thats what my mother says " you'll never win if you don't try".

    ReplyDelete