Sunday, July 14, 2013

Never Underestimate...

...the POWER of TWO! 
This sassy little sentiment kept popping into my head yesterday as my hubby and I ran the Run or Dye race together.  (Please tell me I'm not the only one who is always thinking in Stampin' Up! colors and sentiments!!!)  With our busy schedules, my husband and I never get to run together, so when we are able to find a fun race and BOTH have a day off, it's always a special treat.  We both had a blast!
All of the colored powder that was thrown at us inspired my card this morning...which I will leave for my hubby when I head off to Convention on Wednesday.  (Oh my!  It's getting soooo close!!!)
 
I apologize for the "grainy" photo...my phone case still has a some color powder in it! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Gumball Green, Crushed Curry
Stamp Sets ~ Yippee-Skippee, Positively Chevron
Other Supplies ~ Cute Clips, Sponge Daubers, Owl Punch (heart)
 
I have to say, it felt good to create this morning...even if it was a quick and easy card!  Now it's back to my swaps...I WILL finish them today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment