Saturday, July 20, 2013

Convention Day Three ~ Stylin' Stampin' Squad Swaps


Hello to all of my Stampin' friends! Convention 2013 has come to an end...boo!! It has been an amazing few days in SLC and I can not wait to come back next year! From meeting new friends, to being inspired and excited by everyone, to making the top 20 Artisan Finalists...it has been a trip I will never forget! I just had to say good bye to my roommate and am feeling a little sad...I am also exhausted and anxious to get home to my family and soooo ready to get in to my stamp room and CREATE! I have so many great new ideas and can't wait to share them all with you. 
But for now, I must finish packing and get some sleep before I fly home in the morning. Safe travels to all and see you next year! 

I will leave you with a card I made for the Stylin' Stampin' Squad swap (say that 3 times!) It was wonderful to meet all of these ladies face to face...love you all!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink ~ Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Perfect Plum, Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo, Pool Party
Stamp Sets ~ Four You, Tape It, Positively Chevron
Other Supplies ~ Whisper White Bakers Twine, Brights Collection Designer Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment