Monday, April 8, 2013

Oh, Hello Monday!

I was so excited to see a sketch new challenge over at Chic Challenges!  This is the very first sketch and I love it!  Be sure to check back every two weeks for a new sketch and play along with everyone else.
Chic Challenges CC-01
I had some fun with the colors I chose for this sketch.  I don't usually tend to use so much color when it comes to my card stock selection, but I pushed myself a bit and was happy with how this turned out.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Tea for Two DSP, 2011-2013 In-Color DSP (Calypso Coral), Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Calypso Coral
Stamp Set ~ Oh, Hello
Other Supplies ~ Oval Collection Framelits, Flower Trim, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon

I am really hoping this flower trim carries over to the new catalog! I LOVE it and have been using it so much!  I am sad that Lucky Limeade didn't make the cut and will soon be gone :(  But, some of my favorites are sticking around and even a few old faves are making a comeback too...WOOHOO!!! 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!



3 comments:

  1. I love how you used the ribbon as leaves to your flowers! Very cool! Thanks for joining us in our first Chic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining the first Chic Challenges Sketch!! Love your card!!
    -Ashlee

    ReplyDelete