Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just Believe...

...in a few short weeks we will say good-by to some of our favorite stamp sets as they settle into their retirement.  It's always a bitter sweet time for me to go through all of my sets that will retire...sad to see them go, but so happy to make room for new rubber!
I'm making an effort to get one last card made using each of my soon to be retired stamp sets, and Just Believe is one of my favorites!  This weeks sketch from Allisa over at Freshly Made Sketches is a perfect fit for this stamp set.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink ~ Jet Black StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ Just Believe Papillion Potpourri
Other Supplies ~ Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Bitty Butterfly Punch

Isn't this set so pretty?  This may just be one that I can't part with in the end...it's so hard to let some of them go!

Don't forget to check out the Retiring Product and get all of your favorite things before they are gone for good!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. I love this set too - you did a beautiful job with it! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this set and will be sad to see it go. Great neutral colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete