Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July and August are full of birthdays and weddings!  I'm doing my best to stay ahead of the game with all of my cards for each and every celebration.  
With the help of a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, I came up with a cute birthday card for a very sweet baby girl who will be celebrating her first birthday in August.  (She has an equally sweet twin brother...stay tuned for his card!) 
I used the "Blimp" stamp from the Moving Forward set along with the Patio Party DSP.  I loved how the little banners on the "Blimp" went along with the DPS.  I also added some cute little butterflies from the Make a Cake set to give it a little extra sweetness for a sweet little girl!

FMS43
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Patio Party DSP
Ink ~ Primrose Petals and Midnight Muse Stampin' Write Markers
Stamp Sets ~ Moving Forward, Make a Cake
Other Supplies ~ Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon


I love that Stampin' Up! donates money and time to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.  RMHC is a great organization and has helped families that are very near and dear to my heart.  I will never forget the first time I visited a Ronald McDonald House...AMAZING is the only word I have to describe the facility, the staff and all of the support they have to offer the families that stay there.  The Moving Forward set in the 2012-2013 Catalog is super cute and when you purchase this set $3 is donated to RMHC.  
W-126320 $19.95 / C-126322 $14.95
To order yours, simple click on the catalog on the right and shop away!

Happy Stamping! 

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet 1st birthday card! I really think I need to get this set! Love your colour choices! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick on your DSP! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great ... love that sweet image and your papers are lovely!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love your choices of papers; they compliment the theme perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card Breelin! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete