Sunday, July 15, 2012

On to Wedding Week

Weddings are what this coming week is all all about! 
We are getting ready to take a little trip over to the west side of the state to attend my brother-in-laws wedding.  My 6 year old twin boys are in the wedding, along with their 6 year old cousin.  I can't wait to see all of them in their tuxedos!!!  I just hope that all 3 of them behave...three 6 year olds with a TON of energy could make for an interesting day :)   I'll be sure to post pictures of these cute little men!
I recently got the Mr. & Mrs. stamp and I love it!  I played around with it on  a few different card designs, but I liked this one the best for Jay and Danielle.  Simple yet elegant...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Floral District DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Mr. & Mrs., Everything Eleanor
Other Supplies ~ Apothecary Accents Framelits, 1 1/4" Square Punch
 
Hope everyone who is attending the Convention has an AMAZING time!  Wish I was going...next year for sure!  I can't wait to see posts from everyone that is going :)
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment