Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Well, I lost track of my day yesterday working on some projects and playing with my kiddos, but I still managed to get a Mojo Monday card done.  I'm not totally happy with this one, but somedays my crafty side just isn't there. 

This is another sneak peak of some of the new colors, DPS and stamp set.  Can you tell Betsy's Blossoms is one of my new favorites?!?!?


Suppiles Used:

Paper ~ Gumball Green*, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Floral District DSP*
Ink ~ Gumball Green*, Rich Razzleberry
Stamp Set ~ Bety's Blossoms
Other Suppiles ~ 3/8" Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon*, Boho Blossoms Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits*, Basic Rhinestones

*Available June 1, 2012*


2 comments:

  1. I love your card. The colors are fabulous. I really like how you added the paper with the yellow background. Looks great.

    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete