Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Graduation season has hit with full force!  So many friends and family members graduating this year...reminds me just how long it has been since I've graduated!  The new Midnight Muse from the 2012-2014 In Color Collection is the perfect match to our local high school color.  I had fun creating a couple of different cards for the graduates in my life. 
You Did It!
Supplies Used:

Paper ~ Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Stamp Set ~ Sprinkled Expressions
Ink ~ Midnight Muse
Other Supplies ~ 1 1/4" Square Punch, White Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 1/8" Mini Silver Brad


Grad Hat

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Midnight Muse
Stamp Sets ~ Outlined Occasions (Sale-A-Bration), My Friend
Ink ~ Midnight Muse
Other Supplies ~ White Baker's Twine, 3/16" Neutral Brads (white), Crystal Effects
Inside of Grad Hat
Happy Graduation and hats off to all of the graduates out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment