Friday, March 1, 2024

Spring is Coming!

Happy March and happy Friday!  We have an all new TGIF Challenges Color Challenge that is full of springtime fun!

I pulled out the adorable Easter Bunny stamp set and paired it up with the Lighter Than Air DSP...they worked together beautifully for this challenge!

I love this little bunny surrounded by some sweet springtime flowers.  I opted for the friend sentiment with the intent of sending this card to a friend soon to brighten their day!

When I first started creating the first card, I stamped both bunnies and just had to give the second one a card of its own!  I had some extra flowers colored and cut, which were perfect to go around the neck of this fluffy little one.  Some fresh cut grass and a few hidden eggs helped to make a super sweet Easter card!
We still have some snow in our forecast, but I'm hoping that the weatherman is incorrect.  We are all more than ready for spring!


Hop on over to TGIF Challenges to see what the rest of the team has to share this week!

Happy Stamping!

Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment