Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Simply Zinnia Thank You

Whew...we made it through Monday and on to Tuesday!  And guess what this Tuesday means...an all new Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge!  This week we have a unique sketch challenge to play along with.  We can't wait to see all of the creativity this sketch inspires.

I came home to absolutely beautiful weather...sunny and 70!  I can not wait for my flower gardens to be blooming with beautiful flowers soon.  While I wait, the Flowering Zinnia's DSP and coordinating stamp set will help to create beautiful blooms on paper!

I fussy cut the Zinnia pattern, placing a Deckled Circle behind the flowers to go along with the sketch.  A simple Deckled Rectangle banner for the sentiment and a Paper Butterfly Accents helped to complete the elements of the sketch.

The Zinnia 3D embossing folder added the perfect amount of texture and some itty bitty Brushed Brass Butterflies helped to complete the card.

I hope you will join along with this challenge!  We always love to see what everyone is creating!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment