Sunday, October 8, 2023

Making Spirts Bright

 

Whew..what a whirlwind of a crafty weekend!  My stamping heart is full after two classes AND World Card Making Day over the weekend.  I'm not quite ready for Monday, but I AM ready for another fantastic Monday Montage Blog Hop!

I'm back at it with the Merry Monday posts, featuring the beautiful Joy of Noel bundle.

If you've followed along with me for a bit, you know I LOVE any stamped image that I can color.  I sat down Sunday morning with a sheet full of stamped images and all of the Stampin' Blends in shades of green and red and colored my heart out.

With the plan of using the colored images on a Basic Black card base, I softened the edges of each image by outlining them with the Light Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blend.  I love how it turned out!

A touch of texture was added with the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder.  A few white splatters added a fun effect, along with a few bits of gold bling.

I hope your weekend was full of some crafty time as well, leaving you refreshed and ready to take on a new week!

Don't stop here!  Keep on hopping to my friend Cathy to see what she has in store for you this week!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment