Friday, August 5, 2022

Happy Friday friends and welcome to an all new TGIF Challenges Color Challenge! These colors had me thinking of a summer creation at first, but after spying the adorable Penguin Place stamp set in my collection, my mind shifted!

After creating a Bermuda Bay sea of fish, I added a couple of fishing penguins, complete with a fishing pole!  I always love it when I see a different use for a stamp in a set!

These cute little penguins needed more than just some water to fish in, so I watercolored a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock with Bermuda Bay, then spritzed it with a bit of water to create an icy-cool background.  I layered a piece of Melon Mambo and Pumpkin pie in the background and added a few Season Seasonal Sequins for just the right amount of bling.

We are enjoying our final days in Cancun.  It has been an amazing trip, but I can't wait to get home and back in to my craft room!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment