Thursday, August 11, 2022

Perfect Pomegranate Birthday Wishes

 Happy Thursday stamping friends!  I am finally back into the swing of things after our amazing family vacation in Cancun. This is my final week of summer break before returning back to work for the school year, so I am soaking up as much stamp time as I can get!

I never seem to have enough birthday cards on hand, so my goal this week was to get a good stockpile built up.  I inked up Perfect Pomegranate for this first time and it did not disappoint!  These images are gorgeous! The sentiment comes from Charming Sentiments, which comes with coordinating dies...amazing!

I stamped the pomegranates in Merry Merlot, which is a little darker than a real pomegranate, but I loved how beautiful it was, so I went with it.  A few Pale Papaya flowers and some Pear Pizzazz leaves were also included...which were all fussy cut.

I created a simple stamped background in colors of Pale Papaya and Merry Merlot then added a small piece of Texture Chic for the perfect amount of shimmer and shine.  I love the gold foil in this DSP!

I hope you are all having a fantastic week and have found some time to be creative!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment