Sunday, May 9, 2021

Just Want To Say Happy Birthday ~ Monday Montage

 

 

Hello friends and welcome back to another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Be sure to make your way through all the stops...you won't want to miss a single project from this amazing group of stampers!

I hope you all had a nice weekend and got to celebrate all of the important moms in your life! I enjoyed a nice brunch with family and friends, followed by some stamping and church.  That's a pretty perfect day for me!

I finally cut in to the beautiful Fine Art Floral DSP!  I've had this package of paper for months and just couldn't bring myself to cut these beautiful sheets of paper...until today!  I love the rich colors and textures in this paper.
I stamped the large flower in Petal Pink, accenting it in Poppy Parade with a Night of Navy center.  The pretty little bundle of blooms were stamped in Bumblebee and tucked behind the large flower.

I cut out "Just Want To Say" from a piece of Basic White, but it kind of blended in.  I glued the letters to a piece of Night of Navy, then fussy cut each word out, creating a Night of Navy shadow.
Happy Birthday was heat embossed on a strip of Night of Navy and a tucked little bit of Well Suited Twine behind the large flower.  A few little Pale Papaya Genial Gems were the final touch!

Now that I've cut into this pack of DSP, I can't wait to make a few more cards with this beautiful paper!


Thanks for stopping by and hopping along with us!  Click on the NEXT button to keep on hopping!

I hope to be back a bit more this week, but I make no promises.  My youngest is going back to school for full days this week for the first time in over a year AND we have 5 baseball games this week.  That makes me tired just typing it!

Happy Stamping!



Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment