Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Pretty Perennials Birthday Bash CASE ~ Global Design Project GDP#278

 
Hello friends! I hope your week has been great so far...we're half way to the weekend.  YAY!!
The amazingly talent group over at Crafty Carrot Collective hosted their 4th Birthday Bash last month and had some great projects using 4 different birthday themed stamp sets.  It was so fun to follow along and even better to have some great ideas to CASE! Today I am sharing my taken on Cindy's Pretty Perennials card, with an added Global Design Project sketch twist.
I love, love, LOVE anything with stripes, so this sketch was right up my alley! I layered stripes in colors of Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron, then got to work layering all of the floral bits and pieces that Cindy used in her project.  I added the Stitched Dies circle, which was embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, to tie into the GDP sketch.  I love the added texture!
You know by now that I love to fussy cut, so I was oh-so-happy to cut out the heat embossed HAPPY.

Don't you just love the tone on tone Crumb Cake blooms in the background?  I need to remember to use this technique more often!

I'm so happy you stopped by today!  Be sure to check back again soon for another fun Crafty Carrot Collection CASE!

Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 

Product List

1 comment: