Friday, November 15, 2019

#TGIFC238 Theme Challenge

Hello stampers and welcome to an all new TGIF ChallengesThis week we have a special theme to inspire some Grateful creations.  What are some things that you are grateful for?
I know I am SO grateful for the amazing and talented ladies on our TGIF design team.  I am missing so many of them as they gather for OnStage!  I am anxiously awaiting all of their pictures!

Does anyone else LOVE the Come to Gather DSP as much as I do?  The colors and patterns in this pack of paper are AMAZING!  I'm down to just bits and pieces of scraps, but I did have enough left to create a Thankful banner...just in time for Thanksgiving!

The colors in this DSP are so warm and cozy...perfect for some fall home decor. 


Aren't the Gathered Leaves dies stunning?  The fact that they cut AND emboss is the best thing ever!  It's so much fun to spritz your card stock with just a bit of water and see the magical variations with each leaf cut.  It's almost like it brings them to life!


I may not be attending OnStage for this session, but there are some plans for some FaceTime crafting this weekend with my stampy BFF!  Thank goodness for technology in times when you can't be together in person!

To all of those who are attending OnStage, have so much fun!  I can't wait to see all of your posts and hear all about the amazing new things that are coming our way.

Happy Stamping!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Gray Granite, Pretty Peacock, Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, Mint Macaron, Come To Gather DSP
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Dies, Triple Banner Punch, Linen Thread, Come To Gather Ribbon,  Gathered Leaves Dies, Tags & Feathers Elements

No comments:

Post a Comment