Friday, August 24, 2018

#tgifc174 Product Spotlight - Feelin' Punchy

Happy Friday stampers!  It's a super happy Friday for this stamper because my stampin' BFF Wendy of Wickedly Wonderful Creations is here to visit for the weekend!  We are bound to have lots of stampy {and swampy} fun! Stay tuned!

Do you know who else knows how to have lots of stampy fun?!?!  The team over at  TGIF Challenges!  We are getting punchy today...in a crafty sort of way!

We are pulling out all the punches for this weeks Product Spotlight Challenge.  Stampin' Up! has so many great punches, many of which coordinate with some of our amazing stamp sets.  As soon as I saw the Spooky Sweets stamp set and coordinating Spooky Bats Punch, I knew I had to have them both!  I love me some Halloween bundles!  Add a few more punches to the mix and some fun color and you've got a fun little Halloween creation.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Velum
Ink ~ Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Smoky Slate, Mango Melody
Stamp Set ~ Spooky Sweets
Other Supplies ~ 2" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, Twinkle Builder Punch, Spooky Bats Punch, Glitter Enamel Dots, Silver Metallic Thread

What do you think of these colorful bats?  When I first started on this card I punched out some black bats, but decided my card was too gloomy and doomy, so I inked up the bats in a few different colors.  And since I always need a little bling on my cards, finding that the colors I chose were the same color as the Glitter Enamel Dots, you better believe I had to add them!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  I know mine will be filled with lots of good times and hopefully a lot of stamping too!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment