Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Pocketful of Sunshine ~ HSSSC286

It's sketch time over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!!  This is a great sketch with lots of room to play with different images!
I have had the Pocketful of Sunshine bundle sitting on my desk for quite some time, just waiting to be played with!  After seeing this weeks HSS sketch, I knew it was the bundle to use! With a fun cheerful daisies, I've got a real pocketful of sunshine!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Delightful Daisy DSP
Ink ~ Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Stamp Sets ~ Pocketful of Sunshine, Daisy Delight
Other Supplies ~ Pocket Framelits, Burlap Ribbon, Daisy Punch, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits
 
Doesn't this just brighten your day?!?!  We've had some pretty gloomy weather in our area, so I think I'll be sending this to a friend to bring a little sunshine into their day!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to visit the HSS team and see their take on the sketch this week.  And while you're there, join in the fun and play along!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment