Sunday, April 30, 2017

Pop of Paradise ~ Monday Montage






Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

Thanks for joining us for our hop this week!  We took a little break over Easter weekend, but we are back and happy to be creating again!

I went through and pull out all of my retiring items over the weekend...always a sad time :-(  But it gave a chance to look at what I have that is staying around for another year and give some love to some stamps that I haven't inked up in a while.

Pop of Paradise was one of the sets that caught my eye, so I inked it up and had some fun fussy cutting!  Do you spy a new color on this card?!?!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Pop of Pink Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Emerald Envy, Tranquil Tide
Stamp Set ~ Pop of Paradise
Other Supplies ~ Pop of Pink Washi Tape, Gold Metallic Enamel Shapes, Gold Metallic Thread
 
I kind of forgot how cute this set is!  I always love anything with flamingos!
 

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2017/04/30/mondaymontage92/http://sugarshackdesigns.com/2017/04/30/mondaymontage92/


No comments:

Post a Comment