Monday, July 28, 2014

Calling All {Super} Heros

It's Masculine Monday over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and I have a mini-man masculine card to share today :-)
My son turns 3 tomorrow, but we have been celebrating his birthday since Saturday. From a day at the river on Saturday to a day at the waterpark yesterday, I have a feeling he's going to spend his actual birthday crashed on the couch!
But hopefully he's not too exhausted to enjoy his new fancy Spider-Man bike and matching Spider-Man card though :) I was excited to use this fun photopolymer stamp set, Calling All Heros...perfect for all the boys in my family.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of a Navy, Whisper White
Ink ~ Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Crushed Curry, StazOn
Stamp Set ~ Calling All Heros
Other Supplies ~ Whisper White Bakers Twine

Wishing you all a happy Monday and happy stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun card! Love the twine for his web!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, make it Batman, and I need 35. and...GO! hahaha I love this Bree!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite card, ever! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card! I SO want this stamp set...but we aren't into the Super Heros yet. BUMMER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. I so want this stamp set. This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete