Saturday, February 1, 2014

On Film {Framelits} Fun

Hi friends!  Happy Saturday!  I finally got around to taking some pictures and editing of some of my cards so I actually have something to share with you today...HOORAY!
But first off, a little announcement :-)  I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for Craft Project Central this month!  I am so excited to share my tutorial with all of those who subscribe.  Click HERE to see the first project of the month and how YOU can subscribe.
Due to my laziness and putting off my photo editing, I did miss the January Sketch Challenge with CPC, but I'm not too late to submit for the Fab Friday Color Challenge! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Peach Keen, Gorgeous Grunge, Perfect Pennants, Express Yourself
Other Supplies ~ Retro Fresh Washi Tape, On Film Framelits, Linen Thread, Essentials Wooden Elements
 
I LOVE the Essentials Wooden Elements and all that you can do with them!  I inked these ones up with my Stampin' Write Markers.  So much fun!
 
I had so much fun with this sketch that I created a second card using a few different elements...take a look!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Peachy Keen, Gorgeous Grunge
Other Supplies ~ On Film Framelits, Gold Bakers Twine, Gold Sequin Trim, Retro Fresh Washi Tape
 
Be sure to check back bit later for a bit more Craft Project Central news!
 
Happy Stamping!
 




5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love both versions. I need to play with my set some more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Gorgeous Grunge! And in the challenge colors it's awesome! The little details you added to your card are great...something fun to look at all over! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love all of the elements! I might have to copy it all! You did a great job with the colors too! Thanks so much for joining at Fab Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card! Your bold use of the color is fab and Gorgeous Grunge takes it a notch further. Those wooden elements are so cute, I must remember to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great use of both the colors and the sketch! I love the splatters in the background and the little arrow with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete