Wednesday, November 27, 2013

HO HO HO{LE} In One Holiday

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Are you all ready for Turkey Day tomorrow? I'll be cleaning house and making pies tonight...then tomorrow morning I'll be getting up with the family and running the 5th annual Red Cross Turkey Trot!  My hubby and I have run it every year, but this year our boys will join us :-)  I don't know who is more excited...them or me! 
I finally found some time to stamp yesterday and worked on a special request card for a friend.  She asked for a golfing Christmas card and this is what I came up with for her...

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Whisper White, Gumball Green, Soft Sky
Ink ~ Real Red, Soft Sky
Stamp Set ~ Embellished Events, Snow Day
Other Supplies ~ 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
 
Whacha think?!?!?  Ok for an avid golfer?  I thought it was kinda cute ;-)
 
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and are surrounded by loved ones, yummy food, good times and maybe even a nap!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment: