Sunday, June 9, 2024

Cutest Cows Ever

 

Hello friends!  It's time for another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Hop along and see what all of my crafty friends have to share with you!

I was super happy the Cutest Cows carried over to the Annual Catalog because it is so CUTE!

I created a rustic barn door from the Country Woods DSP. This awesome design came from Cindy's Crafty Carrot tutorial in May. (If you haven't seen it, find them on Facebook!). I stamped and colored the cows with the Stampin' Blends, along with the sunny sunflowers and a little baby rooster! 

The sweet little sentiment was stamped in Memento on a Stylish Shapes circle and a few Textured Dots were just what the barn door needed.  And you can't have a farm card without some sort of Linen Thread, right?!!


Hop on over to see what our friend Charlet has created.  I promise you will love it!
Happy Stamping!

Products Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment