Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Sending Sunshine

This weeks Global Design Project Theme Challenge is all about the stripes!  I love all things with stripes, so of course I had to play along!

I love polka dots almost as much as I love stripes, so I had to add two fun patterns from the amazing pack of Delightfully Eclectic DPS! But I didn't stop there...inspired by the amazing Melody Hyde, I fussy cut a couple of these fun flowers from another pattern.

A couple of friends have had some tough losses, so I thought they could use a little happy mail to add a little sunshine to their day.  Sending Smiles stamp set and coordinating Sending Dies are perfect for an occasion like this.

With all of the fun patterns, just a few Tinsel Gems (3 pack) were the only embellishments needed!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment