Sunday, June 18, 2023

Fresh (as a) Daisy Friendship

 

The Monday Montage crew is back with an all new hop for all of you to enjoy!  No matter where you start, be sure to hop on all the way through so you don't miss a single amazing creation by this talented group of stampers!

I'll be honest, I was not drawn to the Fresh as a Daisy Suite at first.  But over time it has grown on me and now that I've had the opportunity to create a few projects with it, I love it!

I selected this beautiful pattern of Fresh As a Daisy DSP and fussy cut around the tops of the beautiful white daisies.  I added some texture with one of the awesome Basics 3D embossing folders to go behind the fussy cut DSP.
Next came some cheerful die-cut Daisies, layered to add a little more fluff to the flowers!  I pulled out the Copper Clay ink pad for the first time for the sentiment...the only stamping required for this card!  A few Boho Blue In Color Dots and a Boho Blue Textured Ribbon finished the card off.

Now it's on to the next stop of the hop!
Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment