Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Creativity Wrapped In Plaid

Oh my goodness!!!  The back to school craziness has hit hard and I don't even know what day it is!  But I do know that the 2019 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog is now live and creativity is calling your name!  HOORAY!!
This catalog is FULL of everything you need for ALL of your holiday creating! You can take a peek at everything online or you can contact me for your very own copy of the catalog!

You will find one of my favorites, Wrapped in Plaid Suit, on pages 12-14 in the Holiday Catalog.  This suite is so adorable and SO MUCH FUN!
I'm a sucker for anything plaid, so this was one of the first bundles to jump in my cart!  And since SU is genius and allows you to purchase the entire suite as a bundle, you not only get the stamp set and punch, but you also get the DSP, beautiful ribbon, super cute little bell embellishments and beautiful Gold Mini Pizza boxes.  Everything you need for some fabulous Christmas Cards, tags and treat boxes!

Today's card features the Wrapped in Plaid DSP, Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set, Pine Tree Punch and the cute little Jingle Bells.  I love the little bits of gold foil in the DSP!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Gold Foil, Gold Glimmer, Wrapped in Plaid DSP
Ink ~ Shaded Spruce, Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ Perfectly Plaid
Other Supplies ~ Pine Tree Punch, Laying Ovals Dies, Jingle Bells, Whisper White  Bakers Twine, Twinkle Builder Punch

I'm getting ready to place another order from the Holiday Catalog...SHHHH...don't tell my husband!  So you'll be seeing a few more fun projects in the coming weeks!

Have a great day...Wednesday, right?!?  HAHAHA!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment