Thursday, April 26, 2018

Life is a Beautiful Thing

Hello stampers!  Happy Thursday to all of you.  We are one day closer to the weekend...yippee!!!  We are off to another baseball tournament this weekend, so it will be a busy one for us, but I've got my Paper Pumpkin kits packed up so I can create in between games!
My stamping time has been pretty limited this week with work, baseball practice/games and just life.  Sometimes I go crazy being this busy, but I know when my boys are grown and out of the house, I will miss all of it so much, so I do my best to embrace all of the chaos.
I did make some time to make a card for my dear Godmother who lost her beautiful sister to cancer last weekend.  I always struggle with sympathy cards, but as I was scanning through my stamp sets, this sentiment in the Colorful Seasons stamp set jumped out and me.  Life truly is a beautiful thing and you can never take one moment for granted.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pink Pirouette, Velum, Petal Passion DSP
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Tuxedo Black Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Pink Pirouette
Stamp Sets ~ Colorful Seasons, Petal Palette, Love What You Do
Other Supplies ~ Layering Ovals Framelits, Petals & More Thinlits, Iridescent Sequins
 
I am going to be sad when my package of the Petal Passion DSP is all gone...I love this beautiful paper!  And Pink Pirouette...I'm sad it's leaving, but I know there is a new pink coming that is so pretty!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you have a fabulous day!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment