Friday, May 26, 2017

#TGIFC109 Designer Inspiration - Rochelle Blok

Happy Friday stampin' friends!  It's a very happy Friday for me because it's my last day of work!!  I start my new job on Tuesday, which will only last a few weeks and then I will be off for the summer with my boys....HOORAY!!!
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text
Not only am I celebrating my new job, but I'm celebrating with TGIF Challenges Designer Inspiration today too!  We are spotlighting the amazing Rochelle Blok.  I spent so much time looking through her blog and was blown away by her creativity!  I was drawn to one of her current creations and just had to CASE her design!
 
Of course I had to add a chicken to mine though...being the crazy chicken lady I am these days!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Wood Textures DSP, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink ~ Basic Black, Marina Mist, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Wood Words
Other Supplies ~ Wood Crate Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Hexagons 3D Dynamic Textured EF, Subtles Enamel Shapes
 
Time for me to get to work and wrap up the end of my career at the Walla Walla Clinic!  I'm so excited to be moving on to my new job with the school district!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Darling card. I love everything about it and it's the perfect case.

    Congrats on the new job. Summer with the kids sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an eye catching card! Love the flower drift and the little rooster.

    ReplyDelete