Monday, May 11, 2015

Do More of What Makes You Happy

I spent my day yesterday doing all the things that make me happy...running, watching my boys play baseball, digging in the dirt and, of course, STAMPING!  It was a perfect Mother's Day and I went to bed with a full heart and a happy smile on my face.  I hope YOU got to do what makes you happy too!
It's time for an all new sketch challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and I play with more new stuffs!  I said it once and I'll say it again...I LOVE the new 2015-2017 In Colors!!!  Take a look at our fun sketch and be sure to play along.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Tip Top Taupe, Cucumber Crush, Bermuda Bay, Cherry on Top DSP Stack, Cotton Paper Assortment
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Hello Life
Other Supplies ~ On Film Framelits, Fun Flower Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle, White Embossing Powder, 2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents, Cherry On Top Washi
 
The new Cotton Paper is awesome...I see lots of fun flowers in my crafty future!! 
 
Make a point today to do something that makes you happy...like stamping!  Don't forget to play along with us at SSINK!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Bree, this sketch is fabulous and I LOVE your card. That is my favorite stamp ever!

    ReplyDelete